Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Counting Blessing

In the past month my world has totaly changed. I have moved in with my inlaws, lost most of my privacy, lost most of the control of what goes on in my home, when things get done and how they get done. And that all happened at once. To most it doesn't sound like a big deal, but to me it is. I am doing my best to adjust to living with 7 other people rather than just 1. In this time I have realy learned what it means to count your blessing. I have always been very very greatful for wat I have, but I have realised that I have over looked osme small and simple blessing tat really mean a lot to me.
Also, during this same time i have found out a trumendous amount of this that have gone not so good for my family and some of my dearest friends. i am so great that these people have confided in me. Again it has been another reason to count my blessings and be so greatful that I am the person they confide in and not the person who actually as to live through it. It makes my heart hurt because I can't do more then be a listening ear and and a voice of reason, but I know we are all blessed with trials in our lives to test us and make us stronger as people.
I find it amazing how fast we can forget what is so special to us and how fast it can be taken away. I am so glad for the choices I have mad e in my life and where those choices have brought me today. no one ever said life would be easy they only said it would be worth it. As days go by I see that more and more. As time goes on I am able to see heavenly Father plan for Tad and I a little more, and why things happen the way they do. Here are a few blessing I have thought of lately and may be they will remind you of some of the small things life has to offer and we all may of overlooked a time or two:
  • I am so greatful for a loving husband
  • I am greatful for the eternal love we share
  • I am greatful that he would do anything to make sure our family was taken care of
  • I am greatful for the kisses i get when i wake up, go to bed, he leaves for work, when he gets ome, when either of us leave a room and all the random ones inbetween.
  • I am greatful for al the hugs that go along with those kisses
  • I am greatful for the time Tad and I get to spend togethe before we have children, though we deperately want them
  • I am greatful for loving inlaws who have agreed to let us live with them inour transition period
  • I am greatful for the time I get to spend by myself
  • I am greatful to be able to cook for the family two days a week
  • I am greatful that I am no longer in high school
  • I am greatful for a dad who left his family for over half a year each year to give us the best possible life he could
  • I am greatful for the time i get to spend with my dad
  • I am greatful I never got mixed up in the wrong things such as drugs and alcohol
  • I a greatful that i am healthy
  • I am greatful for the gospel and the knowledge it has brought into my life
  • I am greatful for a supportive family who has been by myside through that journey

I could go on on but above all I am greatful fo life!! I am so glad i have the life i do and I am so glad I know the peopl I know. I just have to always rememver that.Life is good!!!

No comments: