Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Anniversary Weekend


I can't believe it has been 2 years already. this year for our anniversary Tad planned a special trip up to Glenwood Springs, home of the largest hot springs pool in the nation. We had an amzing time and were so greatful to beable ot spend some quality time together alone. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who loves me so much. He is amazing and I couldn't ask for more. He makes me feel so special each and every day. In the past 2 years my life has changed so much and only for the better. I am so excited to spend eternity with Tad and he makes me feel like he feels the same way about me. Everyday we spend together we grow closer and closer. Though I didn't think it was possible I our love grows stronger as everyday passes as well. I am truely blessed to be able to say I found my soul mate and he is my best friend. I hope you enjoy looking at the pcitures because I know we sure enjoyed taking them.

Tad and I stopped in Idaho Springs for some yummy Subway
look at the beautiful view we had on the drive to Glenwood
Woo Hoo, we are finaly here at the Hot Springs pool
Tad taking a little break, from playing in the pool, for a photo opp. He is so super handsome!
Look how HUGE this pool is, the picture doesn't even show the slide pool
This is the hot tub. I am standing in the between the pool and hot tub
Tad and I on our way to dinner after the pool. The water behind us is over 200 degrees
Our yummy dinner at a really fun Mexician food resturant

Tad relaxing after a long day of driving and playing
"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!"
The view from our balcony
A picture of the view that doesn't cut me off

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!
The view with no one in the way
Know this is what I call relaxing

Tad relaxing in the hot tub at the hotel
It was sad to leave Glenwood but our anniversary wasn't over yet, Look at our pretty toes!1
We feel so good after getting our pedicures
After our feet were done it was time to head off to the Rockies game!!

"IT'S 1, 2, 3 STRIKES YOUR OUT AT THE OLD BALL GAME"


A little victory smooch, the Rockies may of won the game but it looks like I am the realy winner, I won Tad and prize that will be with me for eternity. What a great ending to an AMAZING anniversary weekend!!!









2 comments:

Christina said...

I am so glad you had a great time! Now I may have to beg Ben to take me there...

JLynn said...

glad you had a great anniversary.