Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TTHE GREATEST HUSBAND EVER!!!

I have the greatest husband ever!!! he got home really late last night because the computers went down at work again. When he got home he wasn't grouchy or upset, like normal, he was just very happy to see me and gave me a huge hug. Last night as we were getting ready for be he asked me if I would et dressed with him in the morning. I usually just get up and make his lunch in my pj's. I asked why and he said, " Can I pleas just surprize you?" I told him of course and we went to bed. This morning the alarm went off and rather than hitting snooze 2 or 3 times he got right up. I got dressed and made his lunch and joined me upstairs just as I was finishing up. He told e I would need my shoes so I sat down and put my shoes on. When I was done tieing my shoe he took my hand and led me out the door. He took me on a walk around the neighborhood. Tad hates to twalk he would rather ride a bike or something like that. So this really was something special. He told me he felt bad bevause he knows I can't drive and that Ican't always get to the gym when I want and that he is usualy to tired when he gets home from work so he wants to start walking with me in the morning. Plus itt gives us time to spend together and talk. He is so thoughtful and does so many of the little things in life, that makes me feel like the most special person in the world. I really could not of asked for me in a husband than I have. He is the greatest person and is so very htoughtful. though 5:15 is kind of early it will be totally worth it!!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Hi, Fawn! I'm glad you liked the raspberries. :) It was fun hanging out for brunch. I must admit I'm a little bummed you are moving away because I'm just barely getting to know you, but at least we can keep track of each other with the blogs, eh?

This posting made me cry (really!). That is the sweetest thing I've heard all day. What a treasure to have a marriage and a husband like that. Thanks for sharing. :) ~m

JLynn said...

that's really sweet fawn. glad you are so well taken care of. :)