Friday, June 20, 2008

"OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!"

Last night was a very nerve racking exsperance. Tad and I were driving home from the cannery last night when we came to a stop because there was a car crash. There was 2 Sheriff cars and and amblance still at the scene. There was a van in front of os. They stopped and then started to go. They picked up speed kind of fast and right before they got past the sight a teenage boy stepped out from the amblance and the van hit him. All I heard was Tad, "oh my gosh, Oh my Gosh!!" I looked over and saw the reflection of his shoes about 5 feet off the ground and then I saw hit hit the ground. We were in shock. The police officer told us to stop. we weren't going anywhere until we got the ok anyways. a few minutes later the officer stopped traffic so we could take a detour. As we were pulling away I looked back and saw the boy sitting up. I really hope he is ok and the nobody was serously hurt. I just goes to show how short life can be and how we need to pay attention in any situation. I could not imagine if that had been Tad who hit the boy or if that was our son in a few years. My heart and prayers go out to those familys and all people involved. Tad was pretty shaken up but he is doing better. Either one of us could not believe what we saw.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Whoooaaa! Life is so fragile.