Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am a slacker

I know I am a slacker, it has been over a month since my last blog. I have tons to blg about also. Our trip to Washington was great and we have been busy trying to find Tad a job and getting ready to move. I have pics to post but I don't have the time right now but they are great. We went to my parents property at Lake Kushman and we took pics of our new place. Our plac will need a lot of work but it will be totaly worth it. My little sister Nicole got a new puppy that is so cute. In Nicole's words, "Ali is one pound eight ounces of pure LOVE!!" My dad had to ship back out early bt he will be home in September so he will get to see our place when we are all moved in. The bummer part is that he will most likely miss Christmas this year because of the schedule change. The is ok I know we will do something with hime before he leaves or when we gets back. The rea big bummer is that he will miss my mom and his 25th wedding anniversary.
So that is the short version of my trip. I promise more to come and lots of pics. Take care.

No comments: