Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures as promised!!

Here are a lot f the pics I took while I was over in Washington. There are still more to come but the computer wont upload them for some reason. I will get them up as soon as I can. They include our new place. We will have a lot of work to do but it will be great when we are done. We had a great trip, it was nice to see friends and spend time with family. We are so blessed to have such great people in our lives.
We have set our move date. We will be moving August 15th. It will take us 2 or 3 days to get to WA, we are making a few stops on the way, but it will be great.
Tad being a pro bowler
My dad and Tad playing Wii
Installing the new TV in the new gym
The new gym
More of the gym



Taken pictures with mom before her surgery
Me and Nicole before waiting for my mom to go into surgery
Nicole and her boyfriend Dan
My dad cutting up the beerbutt chicken, so yummy
My handsome hubby!!




Matt and his new friend the Red Robin
Tom
Smile Stephy
I love this guy.
AJ and Stephanie at dinner.





My mom 3 days after surgery being a trooper at the property
Tad and the property
Tad and I, can't wait to spend some time up here by the lake!!
Me and my daddy. Can you tel who I get my good looks from?
Working hard getting the ditch dug for the electrical.






The ditch
The party area at the lake
The play ground
The private boat launch
The private beach for people who have property at Lake Kushman







Ali loves her daddy
Mister Burny
My Aunt Joi and I
Cocco doesn't like Ali but all she wants is to play
The sisters with teir men relaxing in the back yard
Nicole being a weirdo.







Tad with Ali, she is so tired
Tad and Grams
nicole and Mom having a heart to heart
snuggling with the love of my life.
Nicole's little family









Tad cooking dinner
Part of the family hanging out at the fire pit
Family enjoying the shade, company and good food
My boyfriend Aiden in the pool











O'ryan throwing a fit

Tad and I at Rainer Days
The fireworks were so pretty



Nicole trying to show us how it is done. How many free games was that?
On the scrambler
Dan and Nicole on the scrambler
Slide race, I won





Tad throwing some ringsNicole's the big winner


Dan shooting the star
Nicole working her charm once againa nd getting an icecream for a dollar














1 comment:

The Cleverleys said...

Hey Tad and Fawn! I'm so glad that you sent me an invite to your blog! This way we can keep in touch a bit more...anyway, take care and I hope you are planning on stopping here in ID on your way over to washington! We'd LOVE to see you! take care and tell everyone our hellos! laters....tara