Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The updates and rest of the pictures!!

Here are the rest of the pictures from our trip and some pictures from our camping trip and our temple trip with our friends. All of our trips were amazing. the temple was one of the best trips of all. We are so greatful to have such great friends and we are so blessed that we were able to be a part of such a wonderful step in their life.
Our duplex is going to be wonderful once we get everything done. We will have to replace all the carpets and paint. We will have to replece a few things but it will all be totally worth it. We will be living with my mom and dad for a couple weeks until we get everything done. It will be hard work but I will post pictures when it is all done. I am so excited to get in there and make it our own.
Our trip was amazing as you all know from my other blog. We got to spend a lot of time with my sister and her boyfriend and That was great. i was so excited to meet my new little neice Ali (the pupy) and she loved her uncle Tad.
the view from our little hike camping
So beutiful
More view
Our friends after there first trip to the temple. It was an amazing trip for Tad and I also.
They are such amazing people we were so glad to be able to be a part of such a big part of their life. We will miss them when we move.
Tad playing with my gift from Kristin
What was in the big taped ball.
The earings and holder Andrea got me.
happy birthday to me. My hubby looks like a stud


They really do exsit. Tad's first elephant ear. YUMMY
Timber contest
This is how Nicole rolls

My dad trieing the hole in one challenage


Tad hit the dock
Nicole climbing the wall
she made it!!
Tad is a third of the hight of the wall
He made it too!!


Little miss Ali
Tad and Ali taking a break
Our kitchen
More kitchen

Laundry room



more laundry room
Our bed room
the spare bed room
our living room
Our hall.
this picture shows how much work we are going to have to do before we can move in. That is okit will be totally worth it when it is done.


Our bathroom
Dad and Tad sitting by the fire
Coco
Tad trieing to fix Chances PS2
Tad and Chance playing speed racer on the Wii







No comments: